Safe demo app
Safe-browser
Safe-vault

El video de @ZZs00sZZ se ve genail

2 Me gusta

Buen update, ya queda menos para la Alpha 2:

1 me gusta

Para mi el mejor Update

Los Ingenieros satisfechos declarando con toda seguridad lo alcanzado.

We can have autonomous networks, self authentication, self encrypting data, secure mutation of data in a secured private environment…etc…

Increíble trabajo el núcleo de la Internet DESCENTALIZADO SEGURO Y PRIVADO.

3 Me gusta

A ver si se refleja en la cotización…

Ya está aqui la testnet 15, si todo va bien será la Alpha 2:

1 me gusta
1 me gusta

¿dónde puedo ver los próximos lanzamientos de maidsafe?

Se publican aquí:

Tienes un hilo preupdate.

1 me gusta
1 me gusta

Resumen del update, saldrá antes la Alpha 3 que la 2 :grinning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579797.2480

3 Me gusta

No había visto este blog, lo lleva un tipo anónimo muy crítico con el proyecto:

3 Me gusta
1 me gusta
1 me gusta
1 me gusta

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579797.msg19153989#msg19153989

Thanks, interesting. But I have one little question - when will be Alpha-2 release? this spring or summer?

It’s always the ultimate question, when will they release what! Cheesy Cheesy I really can’t give an answer to that because I seriously have no idea. In the update they talk about releasing a local network for them to test, that’s always good news. One of the devs replied on the forum today that they will provide the SAFE Browser with mock routing as binaries tomorrow:

This is what other devs are waiting for, they already build stuff for themselves on the dev forum (How to build the SAFE Browser and upload a website with Mock-Vault - SAFE Browser - SAFE Dev Forum) but now they can just start the browser and build and test their apps locally against a fake network.

So in the coming weeks: 1). A testnet locally in Troon 2.) TEST 20 (guess they call it that) for everybody to join 3.) When that’s okay Alpha 2.

But there could be bugs/errors/security holes which they fix and release TEST 20b and/or TEST 20c. They could last a week, or only a few days…

This is where it gets very hard to predict. Alpha 2 could be here in 3 weeks, or 6 weeks or 9 weeks if it takes longer than expected. I really have no clue. The good news is that MaidSafe really test their stuff and that external devs can already build apps now. Will be easier tomorrow with binaries release. The most important thing IMO is the real start of the ecosystem. Apps, coins (not Safecoin) going from A to B, chats and more. Really curious what external devs come up with after they waited so long Grin.

thanks, you answered well and clear. A asked about alpha-2 because the price is standing at one place and it is not good.

3 Me gusta