Banking for the 21st Century UK

COPIO COMENTARIO DE GODZILLA
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917537.msg10854185#msg10854185

El departamento del tesoro britanico emite el siguiente documento:
Banking for the 21st Century: driving competition and choice

donde dice:

Quote1.6 While welcoming these positive signs, the government remains committed to improving the level of competition in banking. Delivering on this, it has today announced a package of measures building on existing work to help impose even greater competitive discipline on the banking market, to help consumers and businesses.

• the government is today announcing its intention to apply anti-money laundering regulation to digital currency exchanges in the UK, to support innovation and prevent criminal use. The government is also launching a new research initiative which will bring together the research councils, Alan Turing Institute and Digital Catapult with industry in order to address the research opportunities and challenges for digital currency technology, and will increase research funding in this area by £10 million to support this. Finally, the government will work with the British Standards Institution and the digital currency industry to develop voluntary standards for consumer protection. This will increase competitive intensity by supporting the growth of technology that can be adopted by banks and non-bank providers, allowing them to compete to offer new products and existing products delivered in cheaper or more efficient ways

que Google traduce como:

Quoteel gobierno anuncia hoy su intención de aplicar la normativa sobre blanqueo de dinero al cambio de moneda digital en el Reino Unido, para apoyar la innovación y evitar el uso criminal. El gobierno también está poniendo en marcha una nueva iniciativa de investigación que reunirá a los consejos de investigación, Instituto Alan Turing y Catapult digital con la industria para hacer frente a las oportunidades de investigación y desafíos para la tecnología de la moneda digital, y aumentará la financiación de la investigación en esta área por £ 10 millones para apoyar esto. Por último, el Gobierno trabajará con el British Standards Institution y la industria de la moneda digital para desarrollar normas voluntarias para la protección del consumidor. Esto aumentará la intensidad competitiva, apoyando el crecimiento de la tecnología que puede ser adoptado por los bancos y los proveedores no bancarios, lo que les permite competir para ofrecer nuevos productos y productos existentes entregados en formas más baratas o más eficientes

La cosa para las cryptomonedas se esta poniendo interesante.

2 Me gusta

Interesante… viene de aquí el PUMP o hay alguna otra cosa?

Dump?? dirás pump! jajaja! quizás sí, pero se filtro hace ya varios dias el documento, creo que simplemente no han aguantado mas el precio en esos niveles y por inercia ya ha subido! :rocket:

1 me gusta

UMG… puse Dump??? jajjaa Lo corrijo ya!! El clásico me ha dejado descolocado…

1 me gusta