IOTA Criptomoneda para el Internet of Things (IoT) (parte 1)

7 Me gusta
2 Me gusta

por fin cybercrypt,con la de mierda q metieron la virgen xd

2 Me gusta

un año ha tardado, que estaba mirando el anuncio y fue en noviembre

http://www.cyber-crypt.com/troika/

3 Me gusta

Y no es más q el principio. Ahora toca validarlo a organismos o personas independientes y comprobar q realmente hace lo q promete.

No olvidemos q esto es la base sobre la q se apoya la seguridad del algoritmo.

2 Me gusta
4 Me gusta

The next global snapshot will happen tomorrow - Saturday, Dec 22, 9 AM UTC. This snapshot will only include a very short network downtime.

For node operators: if you are running a synchronized IRI RC node, and would like to help us with the validation process, please set your LOCAL_SNAPSHOTS_DEPTH to a higher value - 1000 today. This will help us with the snapshot validation process. If you’re able to help with the validation process, please reach out to me via a DM, I will send instructions before the process.

local snapshots llamando a la puerta

3 Me gusta

We have just released IRI 1.5.6. This is a global snapshot version that will make life easier for our node operators, who can start with a fresh database. The original intention was to release version 1.6.0, with the Local Snapshots feature this week. We put all our effort into finalising it this week, but we still need to finish one last thing. This will take a few more days, so unfortunately, we are not able to give you Local Snapshots before the holidays. Thank you for the patience. We promise it won’t take too long now.

This version also contains many additional improvements:

• Greatly improved syncing performance of nodes 1078
  • Ability to retrieve features enabled on a node, via API 1062
  • Default remote API limit for sensitive calls 944
  • Improved synchronisation with TCP neighbours 940

And more. You can get the newest release, and see the full release notes here:

There have been some great contributions to the code from our community members, including: GJEEE#3693, ChEfKoCh#4407, and code_monkey_steve#9875. Thank you guys!

Hope you all have a great Christmas, and are able to wind down during the next couple days. Thank you for your continued support!

5 Me gusta

3 posts fueron trasladados al siguiente tema: [BITCOIN] Hilo General

Donde guardarías vuestras Iotas?

7 Me gusta

Trinity, y mejor aun si lo usas junto al Ledger Nano.

1 me gusta

Binance. Asi pasas a tether mientras baja con orden de compra por si subes. Sino te comeras las bajadas holdeando. :grin:

Alguna previsión de cara a la semana que viene?
Me he salido en 0’33$ y esto sigue muy verde :frowning:
Esperando a una corrección…

De momento iota parece que tienes ganas de subir.
Si sale bien lo que dijo @Criptonauta pararemos en 14$ :rofl:

Satoshi te oiga

1 me gusta

Bueno, a ver donde dejan hueco de entrada a los que nos acabamos de bajar del tren.
Eso es por tocar…

6 Me gusta

si alguno teneis ict y no habeis actualizado, os dejo lo que acabo de hacer para actualizarlo :

1 me gusta