Preparado para operar como una estrella? SpaceBTC.com

Igual que @Danibcf. La alternativa pero con btc en negrita en lugar de space.

1 me gusta

Yo también haria una versión de la alternativa con btc en negro o en el color corporativo, a ver como queda!

1 me gusta

Muchas gracias por los comentarios! Este es el tipo de feedback que buscábamos.

En general vemos que la versión alternativa os convence bastante y los pequeños detalles que nos comentáis sobre la negrita y la opacidad se notificarán al equipo de diseñadores para que terminen de confeccionar el logo basándose en todos los comentarios recibidos. Gracias!

2 Me gusta

Por lo visto ya están abiertos, y una de sus sedes está en Sevilla.

A ver si @SpaceBTC nos amplía información.

SpaceBTC is now LIVE
Hi there,

We know it had been some time since you have heard from us. But we had a good reason for that. Our team has been working hard to bring you the most advanced cryptocurrency trading solution on the market.

Thanks to these efforts, it’s our pleasure to announce that SpaceBTC cryptocurrency exchange has been launched today! From now on, you can enjoy our cutting edge features, such as free leverage and short sales, advanced order types, FIX API, a fast matching engine and many others.

As security always goes first, we have implemented the highest security standards protecting your assets stored on our platform.

At the moment, we are offering BTC/EUR and LTC/EUR trading pairs. ETH trading will be available soon.

You can use many deposit and withdrawal options at your convenience.

As our early access member, you will be rewarded with a €10 sign up bonus and no trading fees for 3 months! All you need to do is to sign up and become a fully verified member. After your first euro deposit, the bonus will be credited to your account once reviewed. You can also tell your friends about us (you need to log in first) and earn 40% of all their future trading fees.

Happy trading,

The SpaceBTC Team
spacebtc.com

About Us
SpaceBTC is a European advanced trading platform headquartered in London. The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on 20th November 2015.
Our international team is located in London, Moscow and Seville.
We strive to offer a unique experience and a full range of features for both companies and individuals.
Our strategy involves reaching a new level of compliance to become the safest and most transparent Bitcoin marketplace: we have already partnered with Chainalysis from Barclays Accelerator and appealed to the FCA for a regulation.
SpaceBTC will offer its users the possibility to trade other currencies and commodities over time.

1 me gusta