NOTICIAS Ethereum

No he visto ningún hilo donde comentar anuncios o novedades de Ethereum.

Por ejemplo:

Introducing eDollar, the ultimate stablecoin built on Ethereum

These are the basic pointers of the design:

If EUSD is currently trading above 99 cents, then anyone can issue new EUSD by putting up 3 USD worth of ether as collateral for every 1 EUSD (300% collateral requirement).
After issuing EUSD, the issuer gets a debt that has to be covered by burning an equal amount of EUSD if they want to get their collateral back.
If the collateral/debt ratio for a position ever goes below 150% anyone can perform a "hard margin call", getting the entire collateral balance in return for covering the debt.
In practice this should never happen due to the existence of Maker (trading as MKR), the "guardian DAO". Maker has the ability to perform soft margin calls and forced covers.
a soft margin call can be done on any position with a c/d ratio below 200%, and with penalty of up to 5%. The issuer will get the remaining collateral after the value of the debt and the penalty (if any) has been subtracted from it.
a forced cover enables Maker to cover any position at the market rate as determined by the feed. This ability ensures that Maker can guarantee liquidity for users who wants to get out of eDollar.
Maker will earn income by staking with the eDollar collateral. Only a small portion of the collateral will be used for this since it gets locked up for 3 months at a time. A system will be in place to ensure that the collateral cannot be stolen by Maker, and that it only gains access to the profits from the staking.
The profits will be used to buy diversified collateral, such as gold vouchers from DGX.io. This diversified collateral will be used as a last resort in case the ether price crashes so fast that some positions become undercollateralized before they can be margin called (known as a black swan event).
The money will also be used to pay for price feeds from Augur, and to fund infrastructure such as the EtherEx foundation and the Ethereum Foundation, as well as be distributed to MKR holders as dividends.
Maker can upgrade its own guardian contract, and update vital parameters of the eDollar contract (such as changing the source of price feeds, or changing collateral requirements). To prevent abuse these actions have to be primed with a delay (which can be several months for extremely vital functions), so that users will be able to notice and withdraw their funds from the contract if this power is being misused.
To give users some amount of privacy, a simple coinjoin system will be avaiable soon after launch, called Shuffle. This should provide privacy equal to that of Darkcoin, but the eventual goal will be to have a zerocoin level privacy implementation that makes all eDollar transactions 100% anonymous by default.
Shapeshift will be natively integrated in the UI to allow users to seamlessly send and receive eDollar as bitcoin.
A bunch of features to make life easier for the user will be implemented in the eDollar front end, some based on bitcoin/shapeshift (shopping, debit cards) and some being curated lists of ethereum dapps that accept eDollar (gambling dapps and possibly augur and other prediction markets).
eDollar will trade against bitcoin and ether on etherex, and will also trade on a single centralized exchange where high liquidity will be ensured by Maker and the centralized market making company Cryptohedge.
other assets can be created by anyone using the same system, but be collateralized by eDollar instead in order to reduce risk (since it's easier to determine the right collateral requirements when the collateral isn't volatile). This opens up the possibility to trade any asset on the ethereum block chain. Maker will initially create and keep liquid AAPL, gold and CNY on EtherEx as a proof of concept that anything can be done as long as there's a price feed.
4 Me gusta

La idea es interesante, parece como una especie de ponzi autoregulado por las reglas del propio asset, puede funcionar mientras el precio se mantenga y se unan más participantes al sistema, pero me pregunto si podría funcionar cuando el número de usuarios sea muy grande, puesto que llegará un momento en que esos 3$ de ethere pueden ser insuficientes para mantener la red, o esa sensación me da en un primer vistazo…

Eso sí, si se le da otro valor intrínseco al asset que no sea meramente especulativo, la cotización se puede mantener por sí misma y ese “aporte” solo vendría a darle más estabilidad al precio.

Gracias por el aporte, a ver que más assets o smart contracts interesantes van apareciendo de cara al lanzamiento de ethereum :smile:

2 Me gusta

Todavía no he tenido tiempo para leérmelo del todo, pero parece muy interesante.
Me gusta mucho el sistema.

Lógicamente el único pero es que en caso de un crash masivo repentino en la cotización los eDollar también saldrían por los aires.
Al usar un 300% de colateral es bastante seguro ante estos crashes, ya que tendría que ser algo de proporciones épicas en Ethereum. Pero nunca podríamos olvidar que en última instancia el eDollar también depende de Ethereum.

1 me gusta

Información del testnet de Ethereum

http://eth-netstats.herokuapp.com/

2 Me gusta

http://stats.ethdev.com/

1 me gusta

Ya han sacado Olympic, es el pre-lanzamiento de Frontier. Según dicen en aproximadamente 2 semanas ya debería estar la primera versión oficial en marcha.

Supongo que como todo se retrasará, pero ya le queda poco. Que ganas de empezar con el Trading :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

Parece ser que Microsoft le ha echado el ojo a Ethereum:

Interesante lo del Ethereum computer: https://news.bitcoin.com/iot-startup-ethereum-computer-going-change-everything/

1 me gusta

Para que sirve el Ethereum computer. No me queda muy claro. Muchisimas gracias de antemano. :slight_smile:

http://coincidental.eu/2016/01/11/gavin-wood-is-leaving-the-ethereum-project/

1 me gusta

Slock.it (Ethereum) junto con Canonical (Ubuntu) y Samsung presentarán la semana que viene en el Mobile World Congress su plataforma para IoT:

Noticia en Castellano:

En Inglés:

Tiene muy buena pinta a ver si aprovechan para montar un buen pump :slightly_smiling:

1 me gusta

Aquí dejo otro relacionada con Slock.it y RWE.
Esta en inglés…

Con tantos planes y coqueteos que parece va apuntalando Ethereum dentro del mundo de la empresa, todavía podemos hablar de mera especulación?
Creo que es la plataforma que da mas confianza al “Sistema” en el presente. Hay excelentes tecnologías en el mundo blockchain, pero, cuantas cuentan o simpatizan con los contactos con los que cuenta esta gente?
Que opinais? O hay mucho de sensacinalismo en las noticias…
Todo esto esta reflexión busca concretar si puede haber un megapump de la ostia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::, por supuesto…

2 Me gusta

Yo no tenía ni puta idea de que era RWE y resulta que es una de las mayores eléctricas de Alemania :dizzy_face:

Brindo por ese pump!!

buenas noticias me tendré que arrepentir por vender mis etheres …

Buena noticia para Ethereum.
La bolsa de Toronto nombra a Di lorio (uno de los creadores de Ethereum) como jefe oficial de productos digitales…

http://www.coindesk.com/toronto-stock-exchange-moves-toward-blockchain-with-ethereum-founder-hire/?utm_content=bufferc2af2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Lo de ether ya son bombas atomicas dia si, dia tambien,

https://www.bitfinex.com/pages/announcements/

Si la gente a interpretado que era Bitfinex o amigos los responsables de la subida de precio y estan dumpeando a lo loco XD

https://slock.it/faq.md#a4

Alguien conoce datos sobre slock y su crowdsale q se realizara pronto?

Si alguien conoce bien el proyecto podria crear un nuevo post con info?? Gracias!

2 Me gusta