Recopilación de citas de autoridades sobre bitcoin

Abro este hilo recopilatorio de citas de personas importantes en otros ámbitos sobre bitcoin.

Id añadiendo las que conozcáis para enseñar este hilo a vuestros conocidos cuando os digan, ¿Pero quién ha oído hablar de bitcoin?

Bill Gates ,Microsoft: Bitcoin Is ‘Better Than Currency’

Milton Friedman, premio nobel en economía: “I think the internet is going to be one of the major forces for reducing the role of government. The one thing that’s missing but that will soon be developed, is a reliable e-cash.”

Ron Paul, Congresista de USA: If people start using bitcoins en masse, “it’ll go down in history as the destroyer of the dollar,”

The Winklevoss twins tell us why they believe Bitcoin will come to dominate global finance
Tyler Winklevoss: “We have elected to put our money and faith in a mathematical framework that is free of politics and human error.”

Edward Snowden mentioned blockchain technology as a possible method for bringing decentralized routing protocols to the masses.

Richard Branson , fundador de virgin: I have invested in Bitcoin because I believe in its potential, the capacity it has to transform global payments

John McAfee , fundador de McAfee Antivirus “It will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”

Al Gore: “Regulation of money supply needs to be depoliticized… especially as it applies to virtual currencies”
“I’m a big fan of BitCoin.”

Paul Buchheit , creador de gmail “Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.”

Peter Thiel , cofundador de Paypal : “I do think Bitcoin is the first [encrypted money] that has the potential to do something like change the world."

David Marcus, CEO de Paypal: I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins.

Julian Assange, fundador de Wikileaks: “the most interesting intellectual development on the Internet in the last five years.” “Bitcoin is more than just an online currency”

Kim Dotcom: Bitcoin: The currency of the future? Everyone should use it. Break the U.S. payment processing monopoly.

Eric Schmidt, CEO de Google: “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement," “Lot’s of people will build businesses on top of that.”

Nassim Taleb (autor de El Cisne Negro: “Bitcoin is the beginning of something great: a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative. But I am not familiar with the specific product to assert whether it is the best potential setup. And we need a long time to establish confidence.”

Ashton Kutcher: “the bitcoin revolution is taking place.”

Jay Reinemann, director de BBVA Ventures: “En esencia Bitcoin es un protocolo descentralizado que permite el intercambio de valor entre partes en cualquier lugar del mundo, algo que potencialmente podría alterar los servicios financieros”

CEO de Dropbox Drew Houston; co-fundador de Ebay Jeff Skoll; CEO de Expedia Dara Khosrowshahi; co-fundadores de PayPal Peter Thiel y Max Levchin; y co-fundador de Zynga Mark Pincus invierten en startup de bitcoin.

Wenceslao Casares, fundador de Banco Lemon: I think bitcoin may very well be the best form of money we’ve ever seen in the history of civilization.
Bigger than the internet

Rick Falkvinge, fundador del partido pirata sueco y emprendedor tecnológico: “Bitcoin represents a significant threat to the currency domination of the USA, which is the only thing propping up the nation’s status as a worldwide superpower.”
Bitcoin will hit $5 Million

Max Keiser : “This is what we’ve been waiting for, this is the cyberchryst moment. This is when the activists that have been pushing against the FED are going to win.”

Gottfried Leibbrandt, CEO de SWIFT: Swift could someday send transactions in bitcoin as a currency if banks offer accounts in bitcoin”

5 Me gusta

Gran iniciativa @Satoshi, tendré en mente este hilo para reenviárselo a mis amigos más “reacios” sobre bitcoin jeje

Yanis Varoufakis: What is Bitcoin (or BTC for short)?

It is a beautiful algorithm.

If Einstein, von Neumann and Nash were the beautiful minds of the 20th Century, BTC is the 21st Century’s beautiful algorithm.

"Bitcoin is simply better money - it is fundamentally better - it will, over time,
out-compete fiat. Gold is better money than fiat also, but was unable to displace it because it had to be centralized and digitized to be convenient, and any such system of digital gold can be shut down once it achieves enough success. Bitcoin cannot be shut down, so it is free to compete indefinitely. Our children will laugh that fiat was ever a thing."

ERIK VOORHEES

“Bitcoin representa no sólo el futuro de los pagos, sino también el futuro de los gobiernos.”
“Vivimos en el siglo 21, pero todavía estamos utilizando el mando y control de estructuras organizativas del siglo 16. Bitcoin es uno de los mejores ejemplos de cómo una organización descentralizada de peer-to-peer puede resolver los problemas que estas organizaciones caducadas no pueden”.

Dee Hock, fundador de Visa.

“Los servicios financieros han permanecido en gran medida al margen de la revolución digital”
“Bitcoin representa una oportunidad real para cambiar eso. El dinero en su esencia no es más que un libro de contabilidad para hacer el seguimiento de las deudas y Bitcoin es realmente el mejor libro de contabilidad universal que hemos visto nunca. El mero hecho de que nunca habrá más de 21 millones de bitcoins y que cada bitcoin se puede dividir en 100 millones de unidades hace que sea una mejora significativa sobre cualquier otra forma histórica de dinero”.

John Reed, ex director general de Citibank, ex-presidente de la Bolsa de Valores de NY, actual presidente la Junta Directiva del MIT

"Pronto veremos miles de millones de personas mandando bitcoin cada día y será tan fácil como mandar un mensaje de texto".

Lawrence H. Summers, Secretario del Tesoro bajo el gobierno de Bill Clinton.

2 Me gusta

“We’re seeing millennials trust a currency that is created in the ether, more than they trust fiat currency by government. I think that trend, whether it’s a restaurant review or a taxicab or the way you exchange value, is something they believe in and we want to be on top of it because I think it’s going to impact you and I.”

Jeffrey Sprecher, NYSE Chairman.