Chainlink (LINK)

bump!

me mola mas esta

2 Me gusta

La gente de Zeus Capital (los que han hecho el informe que parece que a nadie le importa) tienen un montón de noticias interesantes en la web sobre Chainlink:

https://zeus-capital.com/news

Por ejemplo:

Quizá podriamos hacer dos hilos; uno para hablar de Chainlink y otro para los que os gusta dibujar líneas en gráficos y predecir precios.

2 Me gusta

Este artículo es bueno:

https://zeus-capital.com/news/defi-will-never-use-chainlink

Algunas conclusiones:

• Each additional layer of intermediaries adds latency to the data , rendering Chainlink useless for high-frequency data applications (think of DEXes);

• The aggregators are black boxes over which neither Chainlink nor the integrator has any power or visibility . Chainlink acts as a gatekeeper by performing “extensive security checks” on each node operator before onboarding. This approach goes against the fundamental principles of the blockchain technology, gradually turning Chainlink into a highly centralized ecosystem , which by design is under the full control of SmartContract;

• Furthermore, the aggregators, all of which pull data from the same primary sources, represent a new pressure point open for exploitation by bad actors, compared to an algorithm directly connected to the data generators . Albeit, the current architecture results in slower and more expensive data delivery;

• Chainlink is not a blockchain . It is simply a software running between a level 1/2 infrastructure and external APIs, which makes the network highly dependent on the costs of the underlying blockchain and its potential shortfalls. The Chainlink community is arguing that the approach makes the service blockchain agnostic while lowering the hardware requirements for node operators. In reality, this creates layers and layers of unnecessary intermediaries each adding new complexities into the system. To put it into perspective, a Chainlink integrator running on Ethereum must own ETH (to trigger the log event) and LINK (to pay for the data request) to receive a simple HTTP request .

y este:

15 Red Flags To Identify a Big Disaster
https://zeus-capital.com/news/chainlink-red-flags

1 me gusta

Un mensaje ha sido fusionado con un tema existente: [CHAINLINK] Análisis Técnico

1 me gusta

Perdón por el offtopic… ¿Me puedes pasar el enlace a esa página?

Este enlace lo compartió @MERLINPESCA.
Se ha comentado recientemente que puede que manipulen o no tengan del todo controlado las cantidades. Pero de cualquier forma es una buena herramienta.

1 me gusta

el precio me tiene desconcertado

2 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

@jacknieve yo te invoco, se echan de menos los analisis de Chainlink, yo lo dejo caer como el que no quiere la cosa…y me voy de puntillas que no de putillas, que también es buena idea

2 Me gusta

Espero que te ayude camarada en esta tarde oscura de remordimientos! :wink:

4 Me gusta

Muchas gracias Jacobo!! Se agradece 1000, eres más grande que Barcelona

1 me gusta

Como te gusta Chainlink, eres como @Bitlit pero sin ácido úrico.

2 Me gusta

Jajajja que cabrón. Me gustan más los días de asuntos propios.

2 Me gusta