[ICONOMI] - Hilo General

En diez dias te doy la razon o no. Pero si lo hacen de verdad va a subir, solo por los rumores ya esta subiendo, algo que tampoco es dificil porque esta ahora mismo en la mierda.

Pero que llevan haciendo esto hace meses xd, siempre dicen que lo anunciarán en el siguiente. Yo hice skype con ellos hace unos 4 meses y se rieron en mi cara cuando les pregunté por si sabían que uso le darían al token o si sería necesario para invertir en los fondos… y yo entré en icn en la ico, que conste.

Asi es, no paraban de generar beneficios pero al inversor de token siempre dándole largas hasta que algunos acabamos quemados y vendiendo. Un saludo.

1 me gusta

Ya ya, si ya lo se, yo de hecho entre en iconomi cuando la vi en tus videos. Llamame loco o credulo, pero yo lo de este mes me lo creo.

ojo, que yo sigo teniendo icn… solo faltaría que venda y se vaya a la p… luna sin mi… eso sería peor que holdear y verla caer a 0 hahaha

1 me gusta

Jaja bueno mejor invertir en drac :wink: un saludo! A ver si levanta el vuelo icn y todas… porque tela

1 me gusta

Alguien me puede decir cual es la sede fiscal de Iconomi? He visto en un artículo de hace bastante tiempo, que estaba en Eslovenia pero quiero confirmar que no ha trasladado su sede fiscal. Es por temas fiscales para este año.

Puedes preguntárselo a ellos aquí

https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Puedes ir y preguntárselo directamente…

1 me gusta

Alguien puede comentar algo sobre esta noticia? positivo o negativo? opiniones…

está claro que la primera cosa positiva en meses

1 me gusta

Pero en qué nos podría afectar a los poseedores del token? Dicho de otro modo, por qué es positivo?

Pues porque el token antes no servía de casi nada, ahora de repente se convierten en acciones, tienes un % real de la empresa. Para mi eso es mejor.

2 Me gusta

Blackmoon salio para pronosticar en Wings si no me equivoco.

Van a deslistar ICN de Kraken. La plataforma no entra en la conversión de ICN a eICN.
Alguien sabe donde se pueden pasar los ICN para llevar a cabo la conversión y o que hay que hacer para realizarla?
gracias.

Email informativo de Kraken:

ICONOMI, the company behind the ICN token, is moving to a more traditional legal structure that will eliminate ICN in favor of tokenized company shares that will be called “eICN.” As part of this transition, all ICN holders must convert their ICN to either eICN or ETH by December 31 2018. Since Kraken will not be participating in the conversion process we will delist ICN.

ICN will be delisted according to the following schedule:

ICN Deposits Disabled: October 29 2018 at 11:59 pm UTC
ICN Trading Disabled: October 31 2018 at 11:59 pm UTC
ICN Withdrawals Disabled: November 30 2018 at 11:59 pm UTC

Delisting ICN does not constitute any judgment by Kraken against the suitability of eICN as an investment, or against ICONOMI the company or platform. We are delisting because we are not participating in the conversion process.

What are the options for clients holding ICN?

Trade ICN for ETH or BTC on Kraken (act by October 29)
If you do not want to convert your ICN through the official process you can immediately trade it for ETH or BTC on Kraken. To trade you must deposit your ICN no later than October 29 2018 by 11:59 pm UTC and complete all trades no later than October 31 2018 by 11:59 pm UTC. The current exchange rates on Kraken are approximately:

ICN/ETH = 0.0018 (as of October 22)
ICN/BTC = 0.000057 (as of October 22)

Convert ICN to eICN (act by November 30)
Withdraw your ICN as soon as possible (no later than the November 30 withdrawal deadline). On November 1 2018, ICONOMI plans to make an investor interface available for converting ICN to eICN (check the project website and blog after November 1 for details). The conversion deadline is December 31 2018 (you will likely be able to convert after this time but there may be additional fees). The rate for converting ICN to eICN shares has not yet been determined, but the value of one eICN share will be set to a value of one Swiss Franc (CHF) and the ICN/eICN conversion rate will be set by determining an ICN/CHF rate (this rate will be published at a later date). It is not yet known when investors will receive their eICN, but the tokenization of shares will begin in Q1 2019. Conversion to eICN requires that your account on the ICONOMI platform be verified to Tier 2 (and there may be further requirements – it will be similar to opening a bank account). Residents of the US and Canada are currently not eligible to convert to eICN (if you reside in the US or Canada and are interested in conversion, contact ICONOMI at eicn.support@iconomi.com).

Convert ICN to ETH (act by November 30)
Withdraw your ICN as soon as possible (no later than the November 30 withdrawal deadline). On November 1 2018, ICONOMI plans to make a client interface available for converting ICN to ETH (check the project website and blog after November 1 for details). The conversion deadline is December 31 2018 (you will likely be able to convert after this time but the conversion rate may be lower). The rate for converting ICN to ETH is 1 ICN = 0.0019 ETH (valid until December 31 2018). Conversion to ETH does not require that your account on the ICONOMI platform be verified to Tier 2 and there is no restriction against residents of the US or Canada. It is not yet known when investors will receive the converted ETH.

These three options are not all-or-nothing – you can trade part of your ICN on Kraken, convert part to ETH through ICONOMI and convert part to eICN through ICONOMI.

Will any exchanges list eICN for trading?
Kraken has no plan to support eICN trading and we are not aware of any exchange that has announced support.

Questions?
If you have any questions about the ICN conversion process, please make use of the information and support provided by ICONOMI. Kraken support agents will likely not be able to provide any information beyond what is already stated in this email (but they can of course help with any questions you have about trading ICN on Kraken).

ICONOMI Support
eicn.support@iconomi.com

Conversion FAQ

ICONOMI Website and Blog

Thank you for choosing Kraken, the trusted and secure digital assets exchange.

The Kraken Team*

1 me gusta