yo saqué todo por si acaso, y sin problema,
varias criptos y con diferentes cantidades,
no he notado nada diferente en el funcionamiento
ni en las esperas, que no fuera lo habitual de
siempre

Comunicado Bitfinex

New York Court Grants Bitfinex’s Motion to Modify Injunction
May 16, 2019

Today, the Hon. Joel M. Cohen of the New York Supreme Court (Commercial Division) granted our motion to modify the injunction obtained by the New York Attorney General against our business because the original injunction was vague, overbroad, and not time-limited. The court’s order allows Bitfinex and Tether to continue their normal business activities. It also stipulates that the injunction will expire in 90 days and that the burden to seek any renewal from the court rests squarely on the shoulders of the New York Attorney General’s office, where it belongs. Judge Cohen held that New York’s Martin Act “does not provide a roving mandate to regulate commercial activity.”

This order is a victory in the ongoing defence of our business against the New York Attorney General’s office.

We are grateful that Judge Cohen recognized, in argument before his court, that the original injunction obtained by the New York Attorney General was “both amorphous and endless,” and that It needed to be “as narrow as possible.” We believe that the court’s decision today leaves no doubt that both Tether and Bitfinex are entitled to run their businesses in the ordinary course, even during the short period when this now narrowed preliminary injunction is in place.

The New York Attorney General’s office has sought to proceed ex parte against us and in bad faith, notwithstanding our previous, historical, and voluntary co-operation with them. We will vigorously defend against any action by the New York Attorney General’s office, and we remain committed, as ever, to protecting our customers, our business, and our community against their meritless claims.

1 me gusta

Más leña :construction_worker_man:

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

un poco de fud

Me encanta la escusa
“” El tweet dice específicamente que el exchange ha interrumpido temporalmente los depósitos y retiros “debido a la indignación de uno de sus proveedores de red”"

1 me gusta

Si deja hacer retiros

1 me gusta

Hay unos chinos quemando rigs porque su isp les ha comunicado que no le mola a lo que se dedican.
Por cierto, también dicen por ahí que la tierra es plana.

1 me gusta
4 Me gusta

nadie comenta nada del token LEO???.. tiene todas las papeletas para un buen pumpeo… dicen que su intención es recomprar todos los tokens para su quema… esto puede ser un BOMB “autodestructivo” respaldado por bitfinex?? yo creo que veremos un x2 mínimo en el proximo mes o meses… supongo que esperaran a actualizar la semana que viene para darle un meneno… pero esto es solo una opinión…

Nah es un token ke ya tiene su valor objetivo, dificilmente saldrá de ahi… Vale más ke huobi token con muchisima menos capitalización de mercado y menos volumen, huobi token es la moneda 15 actualmente,

Alguien mas tiene problemas para entrar en Bitfinex?? Des de la mañana q esta offline!!

Tienes la respuesta 3 post más arriba:

1 me gusta

Tal y cómo te han dicho, así es.

1 me gusta

Alguien sabe la cantidad mínimas de iotas-miotas- que se puede retirar de bitfinex??Saludos

Creo que no hay minimo pero retirando menos de 200 usd si que hay comision, pero ridicula

5 Me gusta

Ánimo valientes!!

Pero solo en pares contra el usd verdad?